That Bona Fide Hood Love: Fire and Pure Trilogy

That Bona Fide Hood Love: Fire and Pure That Bona Fide Hood Love: Fire and Pure by Dymond Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All I'll say right now is that this series was pure fire. I loved everything about it. I laughed. I was appalled. I was in my feelings. I couldn't wait for each part as the author worked tirelessly to deliver her best to her readers.

This author's edition of the Bona Fide series was executed well. Instead of forcing a relationship between the characters, she demonstrated the chemistry between them through their words and interactions with each other. The characters & story were interesting and developed. She sprinkled ruthlessness, humor, ego and sexual tension with a killer cliffhanger to give her readers a literary treat.

As the series progressed at a steady yet action-filled pace, we gained valuable insight into the characters and their motivations.  The characters that we came to love and cheer for did not disappoint in bringing the drama and endearing themselves to each reader. There were times when you did not think they were going to make it and some didn't. The author skillfully delivered an engaging and entertaining series. I can't wait to see what she brings next. If you are not on the Dymond Taylor bandwagon, you are missing out.

Get your copy here and don't forget to leave a review.




View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee