Teach Me

Teach Me Teach Me by Alexandria House
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an excellent audible listen. Jakobi Diem and Adenrele Ojo are an awesome narration duo. The production spot on. The story once again has me adding yet another "book bae" to my ever-growing list of swoon-worthy heroes. Nadis is a professionally accomplished young woman. Nathan is a former NFL player and single parent who has decided to return to the classroom to continue his education. The story had so many topics to build on i.e. raising children with disabilities, dealing with love after the loss of a partner, family secrets, etc. And I cannot forget the re-appearance of some beloved fan favorites, the McClains, and the Stricklands. If you love, your love with a wee bit of drama and a lot of laughs, pick up Teach Me today. You won't be disappointed. 

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee