What My Sister Didn't Know

What My Sister Didn't Know What My Sister Didn't Know by Janie De Coster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis
Saphire married Clay Matthews, a handsome, down to earth and loyal man who worships the ground her designer shoes walk on. But no matter how hard she tries to love him, her heart yearns for another.

Gade, Saphire's younger sister, married the man of her dreams. Lamonte Singletary is everything a red-blooded woman could ever want in a man. After the birth of their son, life has been picture perfect. That is, until Joe Burrels, a bittersweet memory from the past, returns with a haunting secret he is determined to reveal.

Now the bond of sisterhood could be destroyed forever.


                                          Book Review
Two sisters who were like oil and water find themselves attached to the same man. The story tells the fallout from this trio. Unfortunately, I could not connect with the story or the characters. While it was an easy story to follow, it was filled with several passages that bogged down the story. I think if the "fat" had been trimmed the story and message would have been better received. It would have also made the interactions between the characters and inner monologues seem less stifling. Please secure your copy and support the author by leaving a review.

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee