Poetry Spotlight - K. Sharronne's Give Me A Reason To Love

I am pleased to host author, K. Sharronne in promoting the release of her latest work of poetry, Give Me A Reason To Love. The poetry hits you with lessons in love, life and trusting both to God. The author delivers strategic messages on finding genuine love. It also reflects on the importance of faith in recognizing what happens when infatuation ends and real love begins. I hope that you take the opportunity and discover Ms. Sharronne's unique faith-based delivery style. You won't be disappointed. Please add this book to your bookshelf or purchase a copy of your own today. 

                           
Genre – African American Poetry
    Publication Date 5/19/2019 

Who will give you a reason to love for the first time or to love again? Only experience will tell you the truth about your love.  Distance makes the heart grow fonder or is it colder. Goodbye is never goodbye if it is meant to be.  There is no other love for me.  If it is true love, it will come back. There is no time nor place that can hold true love hostage. Love is love. Too many clichés, too much time or is it so many clichés and so little time.  Give me a Reason to Love circles and collects thoughts on dysfunctional, obsessive, and even dangerous thoughts about love.  Just like the poet cannot tell you if it will rain tomorrow, no one can tell you if true love ever dies or if you will see your lost lover again.  Does love even ever exist outside the needs of the individual lovers? The book attempts to carve out a voice that explores reasons or reasons not to love from a poetic viewpoint. 




                                  

 
EXCERPT
                                                                         " Mathematics
If this is love I’d rather be hated
being treated halfway is so
overrated. You look me in my
eyes and say you love me. Then
you walk out that door and don’t
return until you feel it’s real
because your wants, her needs,
you put above me, you love me
those words I can’t trust. at 4am
where’s your love for us
what is love if you give half? forget it
i’ll let you do the math."


Instagram | Email |  Website 
Hello Everyone! I am K. Sharronne. I am a Christian/Inspirational writer and founder of True Vine Press. I started a True Vine Press to give a voice to authors that wanted to write about God in conventional and non-conventional ways. The only caveat is that every story that uses scriptures or talks about God has to line up with premises and precepts of the Bible. Currently, I have three works published: Cora, Give Me a Reason to Love, and I Dreamt of Love- Poetry Collection. Since a child, I loved to write and my passion has continued through my current writings. My favorite form of writing is poetry. I write poetry almost daily.

My works fall under the genre of Contemporary Christian fiction and poetry. I like to tackle issues that show the true transformative power of developing a relationship with God. Some of my stories are not easy to read about but I always want to show in the story that God’s love and salvation can change things.
                                                              


                                     ABOUT TRUE VINE PRESS
True Vine Press is an indie publisher that publishes books that are Christ-centered and/or inspirational. The goal of the publishing company is to promote Christ through fictional works.  The founder believes in their tagline of ‘Be inspired by words’.  Each book created on this imprint desires to promote a stronger love of God, self, and family.
We want each book to show you the love, joy, and peace that can be found through understanding the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for us.  Psalms 30:5 – Happiness is fleeting but joy lasts always. True Vine Press currently has three Christian authors on our roster: K.Sharronne, Frank Chatmon, and M. Katherine Allen. Additionally, we have an                                                                             inspirational based writer: Sandra Mayer.  

                                                              Don't forget to comment, share and subscribe! Thank you for reading!



0 comments

by KayBee