Love is Patient

Love is Patient Love is Patient by J. Chary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story centers around the friendship/sisterhood formed between Sarai, Jordyn, Sonia, and Elise.
I really enjoyed this story. The storyline was strong and the characters were developed.

The author did a great job of adding layers to the characters so that they were not one-dimensional and uninteresting. She placed them in real-world situations and that made me as a reader invested in their outcome. Even the betrayal within the group was relatable. Granted my own "Smiley" might have come out in the situation, it was a genuine plot point. The story flowed well for the most part and was properly structured. There were a few minor grammatical errors, but nothing to distract from this entertaining, humorous, and intense romance.

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee