Unlawful Kiss

Unlawful Kiss Unlawful Kiss by Morrocco Steele
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Adonis, a successful lawyer turned actor and his wife Mimi, a nurse and devoted wife have been married for several years. As Adonis' career takes off so does his ego. With more money comes women, ego and pride and he falls headfirst into those trappings of the "newly" rich and famous.
I liked the plot. I liked the outline of the characters. This had the potential to be a good story. However, what was presented felt like the draft copy of the story. Multiple grammatical errors, no transitions, incoherent dialogue and overall chaotic execution of the story.

I would love to see this story edited, formatted properly and re-released. I'm almost positive that this work is not indicative of the author's talent.

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee