Luving A Chicago Savage

Luving A Chicago Savage Luving A Chicago Savage by Kennedy B
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The story centered around Ozzi & Nova, but included two other potential couples. For some reason, I struggled to finish this story. The female characters were interesting and the plot a solid one. However, I could not connect to any of the characters or the story itself. It could have been from the grammatical errors, lack of structure or poor execution, but this particular story was a miss for me.

The writing at times was a bit unstructured and did not flow as well as it should have.  The level of writing she gave me as a reader in "That Bona Fide Hood Love: Zoli & Pride" was what I expected. This was a bit sophomoric at times.  Am I turned off? Heck no. She is a talented writer.



View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee