Friends With Benefits: My Deadly Addiction

Friends With Benefits: My Deadly Addiction Friends With Benefits: My Deadly Addiction by Linette King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A young woman, Bre, who thinks she's doing the right thing by being honest about her intentions. She's had a "bed warmer" for two years and while he wants more she has maintained and stressed to him that it's just sex. Her roommates warned her that Kyle, her friend with benefits, is not keeping it casual. We also have Alexis and Tyrell. their relationship was on the rocks after Tyrell opened up a club and spent his free time trying to make it successful. After a violent confrontation that leads to restraining orders, chokeholds, and a possible deadly confrontation. The story ends. The story was interesting enough, but it feels incomplete. I wanted to know more about the history of the characters. What exactly was in Bre's past. What happened to Kyle to make him so unhinged? What was the fallout between Tyrell/Paul and Alexis? I'm left with so many questions that I can only assume a part two will be in the works.

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee