Symmetry

Symmetry Symmetry by T.M. Caruana
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

This story was not my normal read. I’m no expert when it comes to fantasy fiction, much less science fiction. This author appears to have combined both into an imaginative tale of young Susy who spent too much time on earth. Her stay not only affected the earth but her powers & memory as well. The author did a solid job of setting up this series, the overall plot and introducing the characters to us. It doesn’t take long for the story to pick up in action so you’ll need to pay attention. Suzy is struggling as are the Knights once it is realized she’s lost more than originally thought. An Oracle’s prediction sets the tone midway through the book. This book also contains a love story. Nina’s outcome was heartbreaking and like the rest of the book well-written. I wonder what is next in the series.

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee