Seen, Never Heard : A Twisted Love Story



Seen, Never Heard : A Twisted Love Story


Seen, Never Heard : A Twisted Love Story by Miss J.
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting take on mental illness and rape. The characters were somewhat developed, but not enough to provide their motivations. I felt as if this was a snippet of a full story. Maybe it (the story) was billed as a "short story" and I missed it. The topic was a good choice. The book was properly formatted and had a good editing job. I think it fell short on character and plot development.

I have a few unanswered questions. They are:
1. Why the extreme hatred from the father? stepmother? stepbrother?
when I asked the stepbrother replied, "You were here first." This hardly seems like a reason to set up a gang rape.
2. Why did Jayce keep coming back?
3. What happened in Cain's past? Did I miss the reason he evolved into the person we met?


View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee