The Good Neighbor

The Good Neighbor The Good Neighbor by A.J. Banner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Shadow Cove and its residents are hiding a few secrets. I believe this was billed as a thriller, but it was more murder mystery. A wife blindly in love with her new husband and living in an idyllic small town in Washington. After a tragic fire, she Sarah and her husband must rebuild and they end up in a home owned by someone that unbeknownst to them both will change the landscape of their future in an unimaginable way. Three was quite a bit of angst, which was to be expected as we received the story from the heroine's POV. I liked the story in that it was easy to follow and an easy listen. The narrator, Rebecca Roberts, was perfect for this story. I would say 80% of the story was fairly predictable. There was one twist that came out of nowhere and it was quite good. Overall, I enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee