Metamorphs: Return of the Legion

Metamorphs: Return of the Legion Metamorphs: Return of the Legion by Yuri Jean-Baptiste
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The story pulled me in immediately. Who was the key? Who were these beautiful and hideous beings? Tell me now! Yeah, I’m a little impatient, but I digress. I loved how the family tried to feel Tristan out to see if he had any “interesting or weird” happenings occurring to him yet. The author pulls you into each scene with such descriptive writing that you truly become invested in the characters. I remember feeling anxious waiting for the reveal of powers or the outcome of a potential confrontation. The author delivered developed characters with an action-packed plot. Part one of this series was engaging and well-written. I will be reading part two.

View all my reviews

0 comments

by KayBee